Hello,
I’ve been trying to locate the gg2ZZ samples in Monte-Carlo in the 2025 ATLAS Metadata. Where can I find these samples? I have been running an H->ZZ->4l analysis, and have an overall discrepancy of ~1.4 outside the 115-130 GeV mass window.
For the MC samples, I’m using the ones listed below, but I think I’m missing some samples.
Signal
| DID | Catalogue name |
|---|---|
| 345060 | PowhegPythia8EvtGen_NNLOPS_nnlo_30_ggH125_ZZ4l |
| 346228 | PowhegPy8EG_NNPDF30_AZNLOCTEQ6L1_VBFH125_ZZ4lep_notau |
| 345066 | PowhegPythia8EvtGen_NNPDF3_AZNLO_ggZH125_ZZ4lepZinc |
| 346645 | PowhegPythia8EvtGen_NNPDF30_AZNLO_ZH125J_Zincl_MINLO_shw |
| 346646 | PowhegPythia8EvtGen_NNPDF30_AZNLO_WpH125J_Wincl_MINLO_shw |
| 346647 | PowhegPythia8EvtGen_NNPDF30_AZNLO_WmH125J_Wincl_MINLO_shw |
| 346340 | PowhegPy8EG_A14NNPDF23_NNPDF30ME_ttH125_ZZ4l_allhad |
| 346341 | PowhegPy8EG_A14NNPDF23_NNPDF30ME_ttH125_ZZ4l_semilep |
| 346342 | PowhegPy8EG_A14NNPDF23_NNPDF30ME_ttH125_ZZ4l_dilep |
| 346414 | aMcAtNloPythia8EvtGen_tHjb125_4fl_ZZ4l |
| 346511 | aMcAtNloPythia8EvtGen_tWH125_ZZ4l |
Irreducible background
| DID | Catalogue name |
|---|---|
| 700600 | Sh_2212_llll |
| 700587 | Sh_2212_lllljj |
| 700591 | Sh_2212_lllljj_Int |
Reducible and rare background
| DID | Catalogue name |
|---|---|
| 410470 | PhPy8EG_A14_ttbar_hdamp258p75_nonallhad |
| 410155 | aMcAtNloPythia8EvtGen_MEN30NLO_A14N23LO_ttW |
| 410218 | aMcAtNloPythia8EvtGen_MEN30NLO_A14N23LO_ttee |
| 410219 | aMcAtNloPythia8EvtGen_MEN30NLO_A14N23LO_ttmumu |
| 410220 | aMcAtNloPythia8EvtGen_MEN30NLO_A14N23LO_tttautau |
| 410408 | aMcAtNloPythia8EvtGen_tWZ_Ztoll_minDR1 |
| 412043 | aMcAtNloPythia8EvtGen_A14NNPDF31_SM4topsNLO |
| 700601 | Sh_2212_lllv |
| 364242 | Sherpa_222_NNPDF30NNLO_WWW_3l3v_EW6 |
| 364243 | Sherpa_222_NNPDF30NNLO_WWZ_4l2v_EW6 |
| 364245 | Sherpa_222_NNPDF30NNLO_WZZ_5l1v_EW6 |
| 364246 | Sherpa_222_NNPDF30NNLO_WZZ_3l3v_EW6 |
| 364247 | Sherpa_222_NNPDF30NNLO_ZZZ_6l0v_EW6 |
| 364248 | Sherpa_222_NNPDF30NNLO_ZZZ_4l2v_EW6 |
| 700320 | Sh_2211_Zee_maxHTpTV2_BFilter |
| 700321 | Sh_2211_Zee_maxHTpTV2_CFilterBVeto |
| 700322 | Sh_2211_Zee_maxHTpTV2_CVetoBVeto |
| 700323 | Sh_2211_Zmumu_maxHTpTV2_BFilter |
| 700324 | Sh_2211_Zmumu_maxHTpTV2_CFilterBVeto |
| 700325 | Sh_2211_Zmumu_maxHTpTV2_CVetoBVeto |
I appreciate your help in this matter.
Thank you.
Best,
Houry